Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- TROFFORD ESCORT Mk1 diecast model rally cars 1969-72 1 43
- Toyota Celica TA64 1984 Portugal Rallye, Plastic Model Kit 1 24 Beemax
- LEGO Star Wars Rebel U-Wing Fighter (75155) BNIB
- TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SKY SHADOW TITANS RETURN LEADER CLASS MISB NEW
- Gi Joe Battle Force 2000 Prints Sky Sweeper Marauder Blaster Dodger more Lot
- CLASSIC METAL GAMES WORKSHOP DWARF ORGAN GUN AND CREW PART PAINTED (4084)
- DC SUPERGIRL RETURNS BISHOUJO STATUE ACTION FIGURE New Boxed Measures 9.25
- MIB UNSTARTED SEALED AIRFIX MODEL KIT 1 72 PANAVIA TORNADO GR.1
- Scalextric 60th Anniversary Collection 2000s, Aston Martin DBR9 C3830A
- FMS CESSNA 182 (V2) FUSELAGE
- JAMES BOND JOBLOT OF 21 BUNDLE - 007 - ASTON MARTIN DB5 - 1 8 SCALE BUILD
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.1 18 Autoart Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Suffolk Red) 1985 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.BRUMM BMTS05 TRANSPORTER SET FIAT IVECO S.MARINO GP 1982 + 126 C2 N.27 1 43
WPC IN THE NEWS
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition